Monday, December 1, 2008

My Delayed Postings

Sooo...I've lost my camera cable in the midst of major house construction. We've taken all of our floors out AND removed a wall AND torn down AND burned the remains of a garage. All the week before I hosted Thanksgiving for 12. Amidst all of this I have done a tremendous amount of cooking to share, including my TWD recipes. But I can't post my pictures. They will come as I continue to search. Look forward to:
Potato Leek Soup with crumbled bacon
Peanut butter coconut blondies
blueberry and cream cheese stuffed french toast
stuffed mushrooms
TWD Twofer pie (a real hit)
Our 22 lb turkey raised, killed and cooked by family
My Thanksgiving plate
Turkey Soup
Turkey and Sausage Jambalaya
Dorie's Chocolate Biscotti

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, your holiday sounds delicious!!! So sorry about your camera!!!!

Leslie said...

Isn't construction fun? It will be worth it, though, so hang in there!

Dawn said...

It's time for an entry now. LOL
Dawn

Flourchild said...

Miss you around TWD! COME BACK!